Accredited IT Service Management Training Programs
Our Unique Approach ensures effectiveness & efficiency
All our ITIL trainings are Accredited programs conducted by accredited trainers who work also as consultants with extensive experience on ITIL implementation. We deliver a full range of publicly available ITIL Service Management courses (Foundations, Intermediate and Expert courses). These courses can be provided in-house, tailored to a location, and time frame that suit your organisation. You can also register to one of our ITIL Open Course programs
• ITIL 4 Foundation (3 days) Download Course Overview
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certificate Program
• ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) - 3 days
• ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) - 3 days
• ITIL Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) - 3 days
• ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) - 3 days
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition
ITIL Service Management Simulation
•Apollo 13 - ITSM Simulation Case Experience - (1 day)
ISO27001 & ISO20000 Certificate Programs
• ISO20000 Foundation (2 days)
• ISO27001 Foundation (2 days)
• ISO27001 Internal Auditor Course -(2 days)
• ISO20000 Internal Auditor Course -(2 days)
• ISO20000 Lead Implementer (4 days)
• ISO27001 Lead Implementer (4 days)
ITSM Service Management - Quest Customised Courses
A unique ITSM workshop for your organisation where course duration are based on your preferred contents:This unique and corporate workshop will allow your organisation to focus on fully understanding and apply one or more ITSM-based process which will assist you in successfully manage the ITSM implementation project'
EAS Training & Consulting is an Approved Examination Organisation by PeopleCert and Accredited Training Affiliate of Ahead Technology Inc.
Ahead Technology Inc. is accredited Training Organization of People Cert .
IITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved